- Process credit cards and checks automatically online.
- Create your own custom payment forms.
- Easily and securely create your own custom payment forms even allowing for custom fields. Duplicate your current site's "look and feel", so your customers think they never left the comfort of your own site. You can easily create payment forms without the need to learn HTML or programming!
- Take credit cards and checks via phone, fax or mail.
- Process payments in real-time which improves customer service by allowing instant feedback of the customer's credit card status.
- Allows for recurring payments.
- Customer and Merchant email notifications.
- RemitIt Online provides your customer with a printable receipt and an emailed receipt and emails you instantly when a payment is received! Funds are then automatically deposited to your organization's checking account.
- Address Verification Service (AVS)
- CVV2 support for additional fraud protection.
- Faster processing time then the traditional POS terminals
- Detailed online reports
- Secure transaction environment
- All transactions are secured using the highest level of SSL encryption available. Once stored, all credit card data is individually encrypted.
- The Online Virtual Terminal can be fully customized to meet any business requirement.
- Capture and authorize credit card transactions in real time, using any computer connected to the Internet, anywhere in the world. And there's no software to install! With RemitIt Online you can let your customers know that they can pay their bill online, ANYTIME. Simply add the web address to your invoices and statements, mention it on your voice mail, walk a customer to it live over the phone to ensure prompt payment!
- Available 24/7/365 - through your web site.
- Reduced customer call hold time
- No software installation or maintenance on your servers - RemitIt Online is continually upgraded to meet the latest security and technology advancements.
- No training downtime
- Reduced internal costs including: Printing Costs, Postage, Terminal fees, Phone lines, Customer call-backs